Sunday, October 9, 2011

A night with no electricity

My night with no electricity was a cool experience. I chilled in my backyard with my bf and luckily that night was a clear night sky so we gazed up at the stars. It felt nice because everyday, we are always caught up with our busy lives and this helped de-stress my mind. This not only helps me, but it also helps the environment. Having the light turned off and not using any electronics is hard for some people because some of them, can't live without it. I thought it was pretty easy. Its only for one night. I dont know if I'll be able to do it if it were every night. We aren't able to live without light or electronics anyway because we sometimes need it for homework, work, and for almost everything. I would definitely do this again. I'm actually thinking about having to do this at least once a week. I think everyone should.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment